PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Hello!

todzwife
05-25-2003, 04:15 PM
Just popping in to say hi! My in-laws computer is a dinosaur, so I don't get online often, but I miss you ladies (and gents) so much!
Real quick update: I am almost half way and finally feeling better! I have an OB appointment in another week to see if we can find out the sex of this baby. DH leaves for "salute camp" in a week and will be gone month. I will be staying with my family in Arizona. I am working for my dad (he is an eye doc)answering phones and doing computer stuff. (tons easier than taking care of those twins!) Hope everyone is great! Gotta go, this room stinks of doggies and it's making my head spin! Just wanted to say hi so you wouldn't forget about me! Take care!
Shandelle ;)

mama2be
05-25-2003, 04:39 PM
Shandelle take care of yourself, we are thinking of you...and I am so glad that you are no longer taking care of the twins!!! Thoughts are with you!!!
Hugs!!!

sweetbasil
05-25-2003, 06:24 PM
So good to hear from you, Shandelle! Can't wait to hear if this will be a little boy or girl. Take care of yourself- glad you've found a less-stressful job until the baby comes! :)

atlbaby
05-25-2003, 06:24 PM
Hi Shandelle!:)

We miss you here! Can't wait to see if you can find out the sex of the baby next week! I have another U/S in a little over a week to, and it'll be the third time we're trying to find out, LOL!
So glad you're feeling better!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03

nigele
05-25-2003, 07:25 PM
Hi Shandelle!!

Great hearing from you. I'm glad you're feeling better. Do let us know if when you find out the sex of the baby!!! :-)