PDA

View Full Version : WERE OFF TO MEET TAMMY EVAN AND LAUREN!!! Tristan is so nervous...

mama2be
05-28-2003, 06:25 AM
He of course has a deep crush on Lauren and knows that her dad will be present...he is intimidated by the Marine Aviator!!!! So we are picking Tristan's wardrobe etc... very carefully!!!

Hope to have a few pics of the "First Kiss" today!!!...we'll be home this evening!!!

Hugs!!!

Rachels
05-28-2003, 07:31 AM
We want full details!!!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

mama2be
05-28-2003, 08:59 AM
Rachel,
We will we will I'll divulge all :)...

Were going to tell "Mr Marine" that Tristan gets his hair cut to resemble a marine...we don't have to tell him he has NO hair...just that Tristan chooses to look like a Marine...that might be a shoo in to win his daughter :)... Well we are officially outa here...just hung up the phone with Evan :)...

URAHHH!!!!

Annette_C
05-28-2003, 09:11 AM
How exciting, Neve!!!
Can't wait to hear the details!!
I hope Tammy & fam will be officially moved by the time of the retreat so we can all meet them!!
Tell them we say "Hi"!
Enjoy your day,
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

Andrea S
05-28-2003, 09:17 AM
How exciting!! I am sure Tristan will be on his best behavior to impress the future FIL.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

mharling
05-28-2003, 11:54 AM
Have fun!! Can't wait to hear the story of Lauren & Tristan meeting each other. :)

Mary
Mommy to Lane Michael 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b33928e40550

nigele
05-28-2003, 02:44 PM
Do tell us all about it!

parkersmama
05-28-2003, 03:11 PM
What fun! Can't wait to hear the details! :-)

mama2be
05-28-2003, 05:49 PM
...heading back tomorrow!!!

What a gorgeous family they are, Tammy is beautiful (which we knew), Evan is awesome and one proud daddy, and little Lauren is an absolute PRINCESS!!! She was delightful, full of smiles, just an absolute angel.

Evan got pictures of Tristan and Lauren on the hotel bed (I stress hotel bed because the bedspread decor was "tres hotel")and my little fella was making "the moves" big time...we got a picture of him pinching her bootie...and tons of pictures of them holding hands and arms entwined...unprovoked for most!!!!

She was a doll...my kind of girl...Lauren played hard to get and actually left Tristan to do all of the drooling and inititiating...I was proud of her any gal that wins his heart I want them to be good to him and love him dearly but I also want her to keep him on his toes (we ladies have to stick together)...

We had a blast...their new neighborhood was fantastic and the home it looks like they are getting is to die for!!! I can't wait till they are here FT...

Yes Annette it does look like she'll be here for the retreat!!!
Evan is going to try to post pics tonight I think!!!

etwahl
05-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Hi guys! Laptop in the hotel room :)

We had such a great time today. Tristan is such a big handsome guy. Woweee! Evan thinks he is the sweetest, most easy going baby around...and that he could do his dirty work. He's built like a football player (a good looking, in shape and built football player)!!! A perfect match to take care of our little Lauren.

We can't wait to see Neve again tomorrow. Evan wanted her to stay overnight with us :) It felt like we'd known each other for years. Neve and Tristan walked in, and it was like I'd just seen her yesterday. Since I don't have a sister, Neve can be mine :) I'm thrilled to be living near her, Tristan, and Steve. It was great, because we thought this trip would be all business, and Neve had just offered to come out and help, but since we decided to make an offer on the first house we saw, we were able to just sit back and relax. Really nice and unexpected. We'll let you know by tomorrow if we get the house.

And I'm also really excited to meet everyone else that lives around here when we're out here for good in two months. This ain't no San Diego, but it sure is a cute little town from what I've seen of it so far!!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

parkersmama
05-28-2003, 09:58 PM
Sounds like a wonderful day! I'm so glad that you all had fun and the kiddos liked each other. Nice of them to behave as well! :-) Congrats on the house!