PDA

View Full Version : It just gets better and better

nathansmom
06-01-2003, 04:18 PM
Nathan had his first laugh yesterday. My dh and I spent the rest of the day trying to keep him laughing. My heart just melted everytime he laughed.
I feel so much better knowing that he is a happy little kid. Maybe all the trouble he has had is disappearing. He has not done the screaming cry since Friday.

Tammy- Just hold on Lauren will soon be in the stage Nathan is in and things will get so much better.

mama2be
06-01-2003, 04:33 PM
That is awesome Norah!!!!! Sounds like you all are having tons of fun!!! Enjoy!!!

atlbaby
06-01-2003, 04:42 PM
How exciting!!! What was it that he first laughted at?:) I'm so glad Nathan is doing better, and I hope you've seen the last of the screaming cry!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03

nathansmom
06-01-2003, 05:03 PM
We were at a meeting and Nathan started laughing at the person who was talking. The guy was angry and his voice was sounding funny. The guy wasn't happy that Nathan was laughing at him. Everytime he'd talk Nathan would laugh and when they guy stopped Nathan stopped. Pretty soon all the guys at the meeting were laughing with Nathan.

StaceyKim
06-01-2003, 05:29 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh, you are so lucky! each day gets better and better, huh? i just melt when ds smiles but not sure if it is a social smile yet.

atlbaby
06-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Too funny! That first laugh story is definitely one for the baby book!:)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03

MartiesMom2B
06-01-2003, 10:56 PM
Stacey I'm sure it's a social smile. Martie has been smiling at us especially when we smile at her.

Norah, I'm so glad that things have easied up. I can't wait to hear Martie laugh, she's cooing now though.

However the best thing just happened, Martie's eyelashes have grown (or maybe I've just noticed them). They are lovely and long. I'm jealous!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03
http://www.mcdyer.com/MartieSurasky.htm

Annette_C
06-01-2003, 11:02 PM
Norah,
How wonderful! It's so exciting watching our babies go through the cute stages of growing up!
Too bad it goes by so fast...or maybe it just feels that way!
Enjoy your little laughing angel!
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02