PDA

View Full Version : OT-Cirque du Soleil

Marisa6826
06-01-2003, 11:24 PM
If you have the chance to catch Varekai, the newest Cirque du Soleil, it's a MUST see!!

Saw it today with DH, and it was AMAZING.

We saw Dralion two years ago and loved it. So after watching the Bravo network documentary on the behind-the-scenes making of Varekei, we decided to spring for the tix again.

Well worth it AND it was our first "date" since Sophie!

-m

gravymommy3
06-03-2003, 01:40 PM
I saw it back in April in Atlanta, We were in the second row and it was fantastic. I watched the series on Bravo! also and fell in love with Oleg (hubba hubba). I almost wet myself seeing him close up and in person. Course, didn't let DH know about this... :)

ddmarsh
06-03-2003, 02:43 PM
I am dying to see the new show. I will, however *never* sit up close again - I was chosen as one of the people from the audience who is picked on in Quidam and would sooner die than experience anything like that again!

Debbie

mama2be
06-03-2003, 03:29 PM
IF it comes anywhere near us we're going!!!! thanks for the review!!! I love Cirque!!!

gravymommy3
06-03-2003, 03:35 PM
My DH was trying to will himself invisible when they were searching for a victim. He would have prob. refused!!

Marisa6826
06-03-2003, 06:24 PM
We had second row seats this year, too. However, they were on the side - which kind of sucked.

I keep forgetting just how small the tent is...

Next time we will definitely go back to the center seats!

Neve- I looked at the schedule. Nothing coming to NC :(

-m