PDA

View Full Version : DS getting ideas from the Tristan and Lauren matchup....

sweetbasil
06-03-2003, 01:42 AM
We're not sure which of us is the guilty parent in modeling this behavior, but on the way home last night, he told DH and I that he went swimmin' in the pool, played, and that there were "some cute girls there" too. I asked him if he hit a little girl in the bottom, and he got that same devilish little grin on his face, smugly chuckled, and said, "yup, I did!" So much for my little baby being a baby anymore! ;)

beckyr88
06-03-2003, 02:27 AM
WOW!! Girls better watch out!

That gave me a nice chuckle!!!

atlbaby
06-03-2003, 08:07 AM
Well Julie, at least you've got another little boy on the way (very soon!:) ) who won't be smacking little girls' tooshes--at least until he's 3 months old like Tristan!:)

With Kellen's good looks he'll have all those little girls at the pool surronding him any day now! Such a cute answer he had for you--but where'd he learn the phrase "cute girls" from?

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03

sweetbasil
06-03-2003, 08:18 AM
I know- we couldn't decide whether to crack up about it or just let our hearts break at how fast he's growing up. I have no idea where he picked up that phrase!

mama2be
06-03-2003, 08:37 AM
Julie, that is adorable!!!! I'd love to see the picture of the devilish grin!!!!

I owe you an email we got the adorable burp cloth-thank you!!!! I can't believe you made that!!!! I'll tell you you are talented!!!! How are you feeling I've been thinking about you...

nigele
06-03-2003, 08:40 AM
Julie,

That is so cute! What a little stud-muffin!

brubeck
06-03-2003, 09:05 AM
Hmmm.... this must be a guy thing. Amy is about Kellen's age and she never goes after the boys. Although yesterday she did pour water all over my neighbor's son's head when he tried to take the water hose from her. :-)

Of course it was a very hot day.....

MartiesMom2B
06-03-2003, 09:25 AM
How cute!!!! Hmm sounds like you are going to have your hands full with Little Mr. Stud Muffin!! LOL

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03
http://www.mcdyer.com/MartieSurasky.htm