PDA

View Full Version : This is what it is all about....

Jenmv
06-08-2003, 02:17 PM
I'm sorry to here about your depressing news. As some one who's father is losing his two year battle with cancer I agree that experiencing these everyday wonders with your child is an overwhelmingly emotional experience that helps to offset an otherwise depressing time. I was just telling someone the other day what a bright spot my dd is in this otherwise bittersweet time of sadness and when I talk to my parents on the phone just hearing Anna cooing and laughing in the background makes them feel better too.

Annette_C
06-08-2003, 10:49 PM
Yes, Flagger, that is what it is all about!!
No matter how sad, tired, sick we are, our kids have a way of making our world seem like it's a better place.
Sabrina is my DH's first and I love watching him with her. He looks like he's won the big Lotto jackpot!:)
And wait till she says "I love you daddy!" You'll feel like you want to hand over the car keys, your wallet and your bank account!! LOL:)
Enjoy every moment....they grow up so fast!
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

Rhonda36
06-09-2003, 12:28 PM
sounds like you've got it all figured out, proud papa. sorry about the sad family times -- give Cocoa an extra hug and a kiss.

by the way, her mop of hair is outrageous. I love it.

Rhonda and Spencer

flagger
08-25-2003, 11:18 PM
I personally received some really depressing news about a family member yesterday. However, in the same day we gave Cocoa her first tub bath. I cannot express in words how the look of trust in her eyes totally melted the exterior wall of my tough guy personna and touched my very soul. She is a total water baby and just loved floating peacefully from side to side as I held only to her head.