PDA

View Full Version : Really depressed... :(

liya
06-09-2003, 01:16 PM
Im really really depressed today girls..Arians hiney isnt doing so good on sposies and the situation with the post office has me mad and depressed..Plus my husbands company just recently shut down operations and although hes doing everything he can the jod market here is form bad to worse..I can just see everything crumbling down..Bills(medical and material)!! I have no idea what to do, he was going so well and now this..(sigh)..If things keep going this way i think i might have to suspend law school for another year(which is really really not an option, but a last resort) and check if any of the offers that i got when i graduated are still open...With my luck they wont be.... Today i even got teary eyed with everything, and its not the hormones.

gravymommy3
06-09-2003, 01:43 PM
Linda,

Are you saying that his tush is not doing well in sposies or CDs?? Hang in there - everything will work out. Just keep a positive outlook. Would the job market be better on the mainland? Any way to move here or is that out of the question?

Hugs

liya
06-09-2003, 01:44 PM
sposies..sweety on CD's hes great..so great that he doesnt want me to take them off sometimes :) Moving isnt out of the question but both of our schooling is...Hes in engineering right now just starting his summer sesion and im begining law school in july( i have to take a beginig course)....

gravymommy3
06-09-2003, 01:47 PM
Well, that's good. I am going to get that LC size 2 in the mail to you tomorrow. I wish I had some other stuff to send your way... :(

liya
06-09-2003, 01:56 PM
thanks amy that would be great..i hope they fit him well...