PDA

View Full Version : JULIE...(Sweetbasil) we are all thinking of you!!!!

mama2be
06-10-2003, 09:01 AM
Hey girlfriend just wanted to give you some cheers and let you know we are all thinking of you!!!! Here's to super smooth labor vibes coming your way!!!!
Hugs!!!!

JMarie
06-10-2003, 09:27 AM
Best wishes! We're patiently waiting to hear of the newest addition to the klan. Keep us posted!

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03

sweetbasil
06-10-2003, 10:33 AM
You all are so sweet. Things just aren't progressing, and since I ended up with a c-section with Kellen (after carrying 2 weeks late, laboring all day, and finding he was hung up in the cord), chances of a VBAC are becoming less and less likely. He's measuring over 7 1/2# already, with a big head (full of hair!), so if I don't go into labor on my own in the next week, I'm scheduled for a c-section next Wednesday morning (6/18) at 7:30am. While not thrilled that things aren't happening as "naturally" as I would've liked, at least I know I won't be as exhausted, since I'll just be going in for surgery right off, instead of being induced and laboring all day again....

Thanks for your sweet posts. We'll take all the positive vibes we can get ;)

Rachels
06-10-2003, 10:39 AM
Don't give up! Second births are often much different than first births! It sounds like your body isn't quite ready yet, but you've stil got plenty of time. I'm thinking of you!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

atlbaby
06-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Think positively, Julie--you never know, you may get that VBAC afterall! Your sweet baby boy may just be teasing you--and just when you decide he's not ready to come out he might! Like today, maybe?:) Oh, I--selfishly--so hope you have him before next Wednesday so I won't miss his big entrance by being away!!!

I'm thinking of you, and am sending lots of easy labor vibes your way!:)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2EDD 10/24/03-Another Girl!:)

parkersmama
06-10-2003, 05:28 PM
I know you're getting discouraged but hang in there! I've done it both ways (one c-section and two VBACs) and a VBAC is definitely the way to go! The recovery is soooo much easier!! It's still early yet so just keep on going and remember that late term weight estimates are often wrong...don't let that scare you off from the VBAC. Good luck...you're in my thoughts!

flagger
06-10-2003, 08:56 PM
Good luck Julie.

Cannot wait to meet the new little one!