PDA

View Full Version : DADDY pics

sweetbasil
06-12-2003, 10:43 PM
She's getting so big, Karen! The pics were precious...I just love the b&w pics, and the very last one where she's holding all the letters is precious! Great job...her Daddy will love it, for sure! ;)

August Mom
06-12-2003, 10:54 PM
Cute! I love the one where she's holding all the letters too. Ah, to have a subject that will stay in one place... Are you going to frame the B&W or colored ones?

AngelaS
06-13-2003, 05:32 AM
I LOVE the last one!! Her look is SO CUTE!

And her Naartjie outfit is ADORABLE! Did you know they're having big sale right now? :D I have things from there too and they're SO comfy!

mama2be
06-13-2003, 08:48 AM
She is precious!!!
Daddy will love his gift!!!

stillplayswithbarbies
06-13-2003, 09:25 AM
She doesn't really stay in one place - she kept falling over! And in the pics where she is laying down, I have many where her arms or legs are flailing and out of focus. Plus she kept staring at the television and turning her head to the left (even after I turned it off). So I was waving a blanket at her to get her attention and moving it directly above so she would track it, and then snapping the pic as soon as she was looking straight up.

The pictures I took at the end are of her crying. :)

I'm going to frame the b/w ones in 5x7 in a long frame for all. Another copy of those will go in the 2x3 hinged frames for him to take to work. The color ones are going in magnetic frames on the fridge. I am printing all of them in 4x6 for the photo album. And then afterwards I am showing him all the others I took so he can decide what else he wants printed. I took 108 digital shots and got more good ones than I thought I would.

Naartjie - I got my order in just as the sale started and that top was on sale, but not the bottoms and not the romper I got. I love the colors of their clothes. But now I have to spend my Gymbucks this week, so no Naartjie. Not that I need more Gymboree right now after just placing an order last week to get the Gymbucks. I wish they had waiting awhile for the redemption period.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel 2/27/91
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

August Mom
06-13-2003, 12:39 PM
Wow, Karen. You're going wild with this. How fun!

nigele
06-13-2003, 12:51 PM
Love them! What a cutie-pie!

stillplayswithbarbies
08-25-2003, 11:18 PM
Here are my DADDY pics. I have to go to Costco and print them, and then frame them, but all the hard work is done. I had to iron her outfit! I don't even iron my own clothes! :) But that sweet outfit from Naartjie wrinkled when I washed it, all the lace rolled up.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel 2/27/91
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03