PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

chrissyhowie
06-15-2003, 09:31 AM
Just wanted to wish all the Dads out there a wonderful Father's Day!

Sleep in, take the section of the Sunday paper that you want, don't worry about the dishes, the remote control is yours, and can I get you another cold beer from the fridge :*?

Have a great and fun Dad's Day!

(*Hey, don't forget to give your own Dad a call today!*)

mama2be
06-15-2003, 09:56 AM
Yes Yes Yes to our Father's among us!!!! Happy Father's Day and enjoy!!!!

flagger
06-15-2003, 11:02 AM
>(*Hey, don't forget to give your own Dad a call today!*)

Well considering where my Dad is now, it would be one helluva a long distance call! ;) We did bury him with his Visa card, because of the horrifying thought that he would get where he was going and they DIDN'T take American Express. Visa: It's EVEYRWHERE you want to be.™

My first thought was that I wanted the day to myself, but honestly as my first Father's Day, I wanted to relish EVERYTHING about Cocoa. Dirty Diapers and all. (Ok, well maybe not emptying the Genie and the Dekor) This time is soooo short and I am sure there will be future Father's Days where I want to be alone. Hopefully I can keep those at bay for as long as possible.

For presents, Cocoa bought me the set of Signing Time DVD's and Ms. Flagger got me a book called Housebroken: A Confession of a SAHD and a new book about Air Force One.

With that Cocoa is crying and I need go to tend to her. A nice Father's Day break from the computer won't hurt one bit either. :)