PDA

View Full Version : OT-Atlanta mommies what's there to do?

MartiesMom2B
06-17-2003, 03:50 PM
More particularly I would like to know if there is anything to do in the Peachtree City area. I would like to find something to do for Mike and Martie while I'm getting ready for my friend's wedding. Hopefully something air conditioned. Any mall or anything around?

TIA!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

malisa
06-18-2003, 02:32 AM
Sonia,
my friend just moved from there to albequerque this week. the next time i speak with her, i will ask her.

mom to Isabella 11/9/02

alkagift
06-19-2003, 04:11 PM
Sonia,
I'm sorry, I wish I knew the area down there better. I'm sure there are malls around, because frankly Atlanta is all about shopping!! I didn't want you to think us Atlanta moms were ignoring the question, but I just don't know the answer--my forays to that part of town involve antique shops, the Zoo, the Oakland Cemetery (very cool if you want a quiet walk) and that sort of thing...all in my pre-child days and none of it air conditioned!

Allison
Expecting #1 5/27/03
Matthew arrived! 5/19/03

MartiesMom2B
06-19-2003, 05:48 PM
Allison:

Thanks for responding. From not ever being in Atlanta, I guess its a really big area and it sounds like a big pain in the rear to get from one side to another. Hopefully DH will find something to do.

Thanks again.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03