PDA

View Full Version : JULIE!!!!!!!!...SWEET BASIL!!!!!!

mama2be
06-20-2003, 07:58 PM
Girlie don't you go sneaking in here and responding to a post (the day you are released from the hospital) without a huge account of all that happened with Charlie's delivery...and Kellen's reaction and all...we want details...we want pics...we want to hear from the happy mommy!!!!!!!

I posted the news under the Lounge and where it should be ("arrivals")..but wanted to make certain it was not missed so put it under the lounge too since that is where we "oldies" tend to hang out :)...

I didn't post the pics that you sent...I wanted to leave that great honor to mommy :)...

CAN I JSUT SAY YOU LOOKED GORGEOUS IN YOUR HOSPITAL PICUTRE!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

nigele
06-20-2003, 07:59 PM
Yes, WE WANT DETAILS!!!! I can't wait to hear all about little Charlie and big bro Kellen!

Rachels
06-22-2003, 09:46 AM
YAY!!!!!! Congratulations, Julie! Those pictures are gorgeous! Welcome, Charlie!

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

sweetbasil
08-25-2003, 11:19 PM
Thanks so much for posting for us, Neve. The original thread is in the New arrivals board(http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID53/46.html), and I put details there if you're interested in the short version ;)

Here are a few more pics, though...

Thanks, everybody, for all your kind words, support, e-mails, and phone calls over the last few weeks. You all are the best! Now, to go catch a nap while the little one is sleeping ;)

Love,