PDA

View Full Version : DOES ANYONE REMMBER A "USER" AMONG US WHO WAS ADOPTING A BABY FROM KOREA NAMED SPIKE???

mama2be
07-13-2003, 10:34 PM
I've been thinking about her and have not noticed any posts and was hoping things are going well for her. Does anyone know who she was so i could send her an email. I remeber her website for him was beautiful and everything about their story intriqued me so...

I don't think she posted much...and in all honesty i can't even rember the topic of the thread she posted or I'd search via that route.

I just remember Spike's name...and his adorable picture!!!!

nathansmom
07-13-2003, 10:45 PM
Heres a link to one of her posts.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID52/285.html

blnony
07-13-2003, 10:49 PM
Neve-
I remembered her too. She had posted in the diaper forum. Here is a link to her post about Spike and everything. When I read your post here, I had to find it!! :)
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID52/285.html

mama2be
07-14-2003, 05:15 AM
I'm going to email her!!!
Thanks so much!!!!
I forgot she was in the CD forum until you reminded me :)

egoldber
07-14-2003, 08:00 AM
Neve, I have seen her on the Mothering boards lately.

aboeckman
07-14-2003, 11:01 AM
Yup, that would be me!

Sorry to be away so long -- things started moving along and my computer time was spent elsewhere. I'm happy to announce Spike is now home with us, and we're all happy as clams and a tad sleep-deprived!

We left 28 June for Seoul (well, for LAX -- we left LAX at 12:20 am Sunday morning) and, thanks to the international date line, arrived in Seoul at the crack of dawn Monday morning. Very busy Monday morning we had -- arrived, settled into our hotel, had lunch with the social welfare institute's top execs/founders then got to meet our son and his foster mom and hang out with them for a few hours. What a day!

We left Seoul late afternoon on July 3 and arrived home at 11:30 pm July 3. Spike seemed to settle in really quickly and aside from some problems finding the right American formula and, now, teething, he's usually Mr. Smiley.

I haven't had time to post pics other than on the Yahoo! group we started for while we were in Seoul -- groups.yahoo.com/group/get_spiked.

Uh-oh. I hear someone stirring. Better go see if he's hungry.

Thanks, all, for thinking about us! We appreciate it!

Angela

mama2be
07-14-2003, 11:35 AM
Anglea,

Thanks for responding!!!! Glad to know he is safe in mommies arms!!!! I know you are thrilled...stay intouch with us!!!!
Hugs and Kisses to that cutie pie!!!!

blnony
07-14-2003, 11:35 AM
Angela-
I'm so glad Spike is home with his mommy and daddy. How wonderful. I'm glad he is adjusting so well. yeah!!! I'm so happy for you all.
Keep us updated -

liya
07-14-2003, 02:28 PM
PICTURES PLEASE......lol im so glad to hear that hes home with you ....im so happy for you!!!