PDA

View Full Version : OT - Searching for a good deal on a new purse!

kfcboston
07-22-2003, 02:20 PM
Hello! I'm looking to make the leap to a slightly bigger shoulder bag for a purse. Looking for something stylish and understated. Any thoughts? I'm always on the lookout for a good deal on-line too!

Thanks!!

MartiesMom2B
07-22-2003, 02:50 PM
I've always liked purses from 9 West. I find them stylish and practical and easy on the budget. Department stores usually have good sales, I think you can find them at places like Ross and TJ Maxx too.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

kfcboston
07-22-2003, 06:37 PM
I like 9 West too. I may also poke around at Filene's Basement; sometimes you can find great stuff there! Conveniently, those two places are right across the street from each other near my office!

peanut4us
07-22-2003, 07:36 PM
Ross, TJ Max, Burlington Coat Factory. I have bought my last 4 purses in those types of places because I refuse to pay more than $15 for a purse.

They have all the major brands including 9 West, etc.

kfcboston
08-20-2003, 03:04 PM
I just came upon this post while doing a search. Thought I'd let you know I DID get a Nine West bag at TJMaxx and love it! Great suggestion.

houseof3boys
08-20-2003, 05:28 PM
I am a big TJ Maxx / Marshalls person for purses. I am so hard on my purses that I find it easier to wear a purse for 6 months and then retire it. I am actually thinking of ebaying my two Coach bags that I never use because I felt guilty about destroying them. I also have a fake Kate Spade and a JP Tod's that I wear since the real ones would have a short and unhappy life with me!