PDA

View Full Version : who needs a pregnancy test when you have Schooner kitty????

mama2be
07-23-2003, 06:19 PM
Funny with all of the hoop la la I caused over discussing pregnancy test, their cost and ....re using them :)...

My cat who hides from the world comes out of the wood work when I am pregnant and won't leave me alone :)...He is so funny!!!! He won't leave my side and is all of a sudden very vocal...he did this last time too :)

Vajrastorm
07-23-2003, 06:49 PM
So cute! And so true!

A coworker of my husbands has been trying to get pregnant for a while. Last month she started feeling "different" - bigger breasts and nausea. But it was still a few days too early to test. She was mentioning this to my husband, and she also remarked that suddenly her cat wouldn't leave her alone.

Based on my own experience with our pets, he said "That convinced me. She's pregnant."

It turns out she was indeed. LOL

I've had mornings where I wake up with ALL THREE of our cats sleeping on some part of my body. Covered head to toe in cats :)
Poor hubby - one of the cats always used to sleep cuddled up to him, and made him feel so loved. Hopefully after this "his" kitty will go back to cuddling with dad.

JMarie
07-23-2003, 06:51 PM
What a sweet kitty - keeping you company like that. We can't have pets in our condo... I miss my doggy...

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03

lizajane
07-23-2003, 07:12 PM
my "sensitive" dog started sleeping at the top of the stairs, then in our doorway, then in our room, then right beside my side of the bed as my pregnancy progressed! she likes to sleep in front of the crib now, as i expected she would. :)

atlbaby
07-23-2003, 08:38 PM
That is too cute!!! Our apartment complex won't allow pets either:(
I can't wait till we get a house--I so want a dog.

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2EDD 10/24/03-Another Girl!:)

KMommie
07-24-2003, 10:45 AM
That's so cute! I was convinced that my cat had gained a ton of weight and I was threatening to put her on a diet, because she would climb on top of me in the morning and my breasts would hurt so bad! I would swear she was leaving bruises and that she was too heavy. Turns out, it was the first sign of pregnancy for me. Of course, towards the end, my cat refused to give me any attention and stopped sleeping with me, it was like she knew I was bringing home an "intruder" soon, to upset her calm, quiet life.

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

pritchettzoo
07-24-2003, 11:18 AM
My Cassie was kitty-velcroed to me from about a week before I got a positive test. She was still being very snuggly and protective up until she was napping at my stomach one day--she felt the baby kick, turned around and saw my belly move with one of Peanut's gymnastic feats. Cassie's eyes got HUGE and she has been suspicious of me ever since!

Anna
#1(DD) EDD 9/10/03