PDA

View Full Version : Finally online again! Yeah!

todzwife
07-25-2003, 06:46 PM
I hope everyone is well. I wish I could have kept up with everything over the past 3 months, and I am going to read some of the older posts, but shoot! So much has happened! I am just so happy to be back and "connected". It's been really frustrating trying to buy baby stuff without the internet...expecially without you all! Glad to be back!
Shandelle ;)

MartiesMom2B
07-26-2003, 06:42 AM
Shandelle:

Welcome back!!!! I've missed you. How has the pregnancy been so far. I guess the morning sickness is gone? I'm sure things will go much easier now that you are connected and can get the things that you need. How is Clovis?

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

todzwife
07-26-2003, 10:45 AM
Hey Sonia!
Pregnancy is much better now that I can eat. I can't believe I am already 28 weeks! Clovis isn't so bad, but we live in Portales...it's smaller. The people are really nice. Fortunately we are about an hour and a half from Lubbock, Texas that has ample shopping because there is NOTHING here but Wal-Mart. I think we will be fine here for 3 years. :) There are a lot of great classes I can go to on base before and after he is born, and I can meet some new mommies there too. We decided to name this little pip squeek Dallin. Now I just have to be patient till he gets here! LOL!
Shandelle :)

MartiesMom2B
07-26-2003, 07:56 PM
Dallin is a very cool name. My friend, Zsazsa, went to Clovis last week to visit family. I let her know that you were living there now. I'm glad that you have great classes to go to.

For a second there I thought you said that there was nothing in Clovis including Walmart! I was thinking how does everyone get their staples. I hope you get in great Lubbock shopping before Dallin comes. God bless the internet and UPS!!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

mamahill
07-26-2003, 08:21 PM
Welcome back! Glad to have you online again (was wondering if the desert had claimed you :)). Wishing you a happy and uneventful final 12 weeks (or 10...)!

atlbaby
07-26-2003, 09:44 PM
Welcome back Shandelle!!! I know it's been so hard for you without internet access and I'm so glad you're back up and running again! I can't believe that we both have only 12 (or 10!!) weeks left--very scary!!! I keep thinking, wasn't it just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant? Yikes!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2EDD 10/24/03-Another Girl!:)

Annette_C
07-27-2003, 12:12 AM
Welcome back Shandelle!!
Glad to hear you're doing well in your new place and with your pregnancy.
Looking forward to hearing more from you soon,
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

twins r fun
07-27-2003, 09:11 PM
Welcome back Shandelle-we missed you! I'm glad your preganancy is going well and glad we're able to hear about rest of it now.