PDA

View Full Version : We have a tooth!

Marisa6826
08-03-2003, 04:20 PM
Sophie has been particularly "difficult" the past couple of days so I knew it would eventually be coming. Last night she was hollering so much I was able to get a look in her mouth and saw a purplish-red line in the bottom of her gum. We dosed her up with Motrin and Tylenol and hoped for the best.

Well, this morning there is was! The beginning of her first tooth!!

Jonathan told her congratulations and that before she knows it, we will be giving her her own steak. :)

My little girl is growing up so, so fast :(

-m

LD92599
08-03-2003, 05:02 PM
Congrats to Sophie! We're in the same boat...Will was pretty fussy at dinner last night and again at lunch today...this morning I noticed tiny white speck on the bottom gum, felt it and sure enough...there's a tooth just waiting to make a full appearance.

We'll have them compare teeth next time we meet up!

Laura
mom to William 3.5.2003

brubeck
08-03-2003, 06:37 PM
Congratulations! I'm still waiting for Andrew's first one. Now that Amy's all done I'm just DYING to get back on this teething merry-go-round again! :-)

heytootsy
08-03-2003, 08:03 PM
Congrats! I am hoping Maya's tooth pops soon, she's been so uncomfortable. Then again, I have been saying that for weeks. Who knows, it might not pop for another few months.

atlbaby
08-03-2003, 08:17 PM
Well since Arielle's stuck at tooth #11 at 21 months <sigh>, I don't think I'm going to get a chance to be dying for the baby to start teething!;) Anyone want to wager that the baby will start teething at the earliest possible age, and that Arielle will of course decide to pick up the slack at that point?:)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2EDD 10/24/03-Another Girl!:)

MartiesMom2B
08-03-2003, 09:49 PM
Laura:

We have a little white speck on the bottom gum too. I'm going to have ped. check it next week at the check up.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

newbelly2002
08-04-2003, 04:08 AM
You can take a ride or two for us on the teething "merry-go-round." Really. Not a problem. :)