PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Area moms -- get together?

zen_bliss
08-04-2003, 02:41 PM
tomorrow is the Reel Moms screening of SeaBiscuit --- email me if you want to arrange a small group meet before or after!

also, since there seem to be quite a few of us, how about a BB-LA get-together? dcclerk & i had a grand time when we met! could we perhaps coax the celebrity strollerqueen to make an appearance...

DDowning
08-04-2003, 03:57 PM
I won't be able to go to the movie - but would you be interested in including those of us behind the Orange Curtain in your get-together? :)

mom2kandj
08-04-2003, 04:12 PM
If I wasn't heading down to San Diego tomorrow morning, I'd be asking the same thing! :)

Rose
mom 2 Katie (31 months)
& Jack (15 months)

zen_bliss
08-04-2003, 05:29 PM
i mean OC included in "LA Area" -- let's do a 'southland' bonanza! we'll just have to try to pick a place we can all get to without traffic-based meltdowns (that goes for baby and mommy!) seabiscuit tomorrow is just the warmup :)

Dcclerk
08-04-2003, 07:42 PM
We're in! I've been looking forward to it all week! I've been talking it up to others and may bring a friend or two, also. Can't wait to see Zen again and meet up with any others!

NancyJ
08-04-2003, 11:31 PM
I'm in also. I'm fairly new to the boards and haven't posted much because I can't find any time with a colicky baby (how in the heck does everyone find the time??), but I do lurk a lot and read other posts when I find time. I'd love to meet up with other BB-LA moms. I had planned on going to the movie already and invited my mom to go with me today when I thought I might not want to tackle the first movie with a baby by myself, so DS and I will be there with a grandma in tow. I'll try and figure out how to email you directly Zen_bliss, but if I can't figure it out please email me!

Nancy
Mom to Braeden 6.5.03

spencersmommy
08-05-2003, 05:37 PM
Hey, where are you all located??? I am in Thousand Oaks, just moved here from the valley and would love to meet other BB moms! :-)
Amy
Spencer born 6/04/03