PDA

View Full Version : Tristan is trying to help me type here-yikes-BUT A HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS...

mama2be
08-04-2003, 07:15 PM
There is no need for anyone to respond to this...but just wanted to write how thankful I am to each and everyone of you and to apologize for the Missing in Action over the past week.

We have been so busy so I am certain my absence appeared like we are having troubles but in all honesty we've just been busy. Mom and dad arrived last Tuesday at about lunch time and really helped with cleaning and holding Tristan and dinners. They were here till Thursday afternoon, they drove me to the airport to get JMarie (Jen), her loving DH and gorgeous sweet son Aiden (Tristan and he are the best of buds now). They arrived a day early so we could drive together to the retreat which was only 4 hours from our home.

We had a lovely time...way to quick...but Ashville was the perfect spot for such an event, and to be surrounded by the gals was a perfect place to be. Honestly some of my best friends don't even know what has happened this past week it has been so busy and a blur of emotions...

I have received some very sweet emails and post from you all and thank you so much, needless to say I am so behind and have yet to respond to any but eachone meant the world to me, many of you shared similiar experiences and I thank you for that...each and everyone of the emails meant so much.

Michelle thank you so much for the sweet card, it was waiting for me upon arrival back to the house yesterday and touched my heart so much!!!!

Annette, Sarah, JoJo, Lisa and Jen you all just amaze me...just amaze me!!!! Your donation to the local shelter in my town on behalf of Tristan and our family was just too much!!!! It was so thoughtful...and no words can tell you how much your gesture of doing so has meant to us. Lori (momof3labs) I hear you shared the knowledge of my passion there and I thank you for that :)...I can assure you there are no "suits" or admin there, it is a very bare boned place and each and every dollar you gave will be 100% used for those fur babies...the owner of the SPCA has a way of making such a contribution go a long way I promise...-again thank you so much!!!

I love you all...thank you so much...I honeslty think I got thru this so well knowing that I had so many shoulders to lean on here...I really do mean that...

I think I knew in the back of my mind that such an event could happen...it is one of the reasons that we have tried to conceive so soon after Tristan. Though my first loss was not an ectopic pregnancy I think I will always fear a loss from here on out especially...I must say when I craved the same things and the pregnancy seemed so viable in how I felt that I lost my fears isntantly or wouldn't have shared the news so quickly. BUT I also knew if I lost the pregnancy that I'd gather much of my support here in this community...

I have a lot of cathcing up on things...sorry I have missed huge events etc of others over the week...give me time and I promise to catch up.

I love you all dearly!!!!
Neve O and family...