PDA

View Full Version : Where oh where has my good sleeper gone? :(

nofeea
08-08-2003, 06:13 AM
Ok- well 8 (almost 9!) mo. old DD was never a GREAT sleeper, but everything is relative :). At least I could get her in by 10 pm and get her to stay in her crib with just a few little episodes of night whimpering until 7 or 8 am. I was even hoping to move bedtime up to 9pm. And then last week she had a stomach virus. She was up several times a night for changing and feeding of small amounts. Now she's tired by 9pm BUT she's up at 4 or 5 crying. We manage to keep her in the crib until about 6 (let her whimper, she dozes. she cries, we try the pacifier...she dozes) but from about 4 -6 the constant wake-ups are driving us nuts! By 6 she's really crying and wants to be fed. If we give her a bottle she goes back to sleep for another hour or two. She used to wake up at 7 or 8 take a bottle and go back to bed until 10! Will she ever get back on schedule or is this it?:(

kransden
08-08-2003, 08:30 AM
If you find out, let me know :)
My dd was sick last week too, and now she goes to sleep on time 9ish but wakes up at 12:30 - 1:am and 4-4:30 am. I think she is also teething. It is making us crazy. After several days of this I know why people resort to the CIO method. Not that we have, but boy are we tired.

Karin
Katie 10/24/02