PDA

View Full Version : I can't figure out these new boards!

McQ
09-05-2003, 07:31 PM
And I think they keep chaning on me. I'm in dcf mode for the list of topics and threaded mode once I'm in a topic but as I read through the day all of a sudden messgaes seem to disappear into a sub thread. What's freaking me out is that some of the ones I had previously read are now in a sub tread which wasn't that way before. I know I'm not crazy ~ okay maybe I am. But is there a way that I can read all of the messages on one page like we used to? Thanks!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

lizajane
09-05-2003, 08:55 PM
my baby is one day older than your baby. :)

i am with you. i keep getting confused! i just today figured out that there is a 2nd page of replies on some threads. i was so confused about where the missing replies were! i thought i couldn't post!

Marisa6826
09-05-2003, 09:28 PM
Allison-

First try going into the linear mode instead of threaded mode. This will give you the entire list of responses on one page.

On the threads with bigger responses, there is a little line under the initial post that says "replies" then "this thread is in overload mode". This means that there condensed subthreads.

If you click on the line about the overload, you will get ALL the responses including the subthreads.

It took me a while to figure that one out!

Good luck!

-m

McQ
09-06-2003, 09:42 AM
Thanks Marisa!!!

I can now see everyone's messages & replies. I was having such withdrawals.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03