PDA

View Full Version : Enfamil Lipil *may* be clearancing at your Target!

amp
09-06-2003, 09:26 AM
As many of you know, Enfamil Lipil has been on special at Target for some time. It's a Special Value container that is slightly larger than the regular large and has been priced at $20.99. Well, when we looked for some yesterday to purchase it, we couldn't find it at first because it wasn't in front with the *specials* (they were putting in Halloween candy) and it wasn't right with the formula. It was on the endcap by the formula and there weren't that many of the special value cans left. We purchased one and went home. When I got home, I checked the receipt and the formula rang up at $17.84! And I had used Enfamil checks too, so what a bargain! So we went back and bought three more cans. The price on the endcap still reads $20.99, but all 3 rang up at $17.84 and the price scanner near the formula priced it the same. You might want to check it out at your Target right away (before they are gone) if you use Enfamil Lipil.

flagger
09-06-2003, 07:05 PM
Thanks for the tip. We actually found dented cans, but not punctured, of the Special Value for $14.68 per can. We bought 8 cans and cleaned out all but three that the metal had been punctured. Regularly $20.99.

We used our checks as well and got at least 1.25 cans free. :)

Thanks again!!!

AndrewsMommy
09-06-2003, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the tip. I got 8 cans today! I also used Enfamil checks so it turned out to be a REALLY good deal!

Tina
Proud Mom to Andrew 3/03

amp
09-07-2003, 07:27 AM
Yay! Glad I could help!

cthuynh91
09-08-2003, 09:21 PM
Hi -

Where did you find it b/c I searched all over our Target and could not find any? I did find the special Similac which has the large container and a big bottle of RTF for $22.99. It's a pretty good deal but I'd love to find the Enfamil special.

Thanks.

Carina

amp
09-09-2003, 10:44 AM
In our particular store, it was originally found up toward the front of the store with many other products on special, but since they were putting Halloween candy there, the Enfamil had moved to the endcap of the aisle where the rest of the formula is. Don't know if every store did this or not. And, they may even be sold out of them. Good Luck finding them!