PDA

View Full Version : Yeah: I got a new computer!!!!

mama2be
09-07-2003, 08:26 PM
Oh so much to catch up on and so many emails to respond to :)
I have felt so distant from the boards and emails for several weeks now, when I logged on I had literaly about 15 minutes to read and respond. Many of my responses didn't post due to the computer crashing while typing them, if I visited a web site it would crash...

I still don't have my emails (old) updated here but atleast no fear of crashing :)...no back ground noise...no sticky key board...running so much faster...
OH I AM THRILLED!!!!

todzwife
09-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Yeah Neve! It's great to have you back! I for one have definately missed you! Welcome back!

lukkykatt
09-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Yeah! We missed you - much too quiet around here! :)

egoldber
09-07-2003, 09:45 PM
Yeah!! Enjoy that new 'pooter!

jd11365
09-07-2003, 10:45 PM
I'm so jealous! What did you get?

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5/1/03

mama2be
09-07-2003, 11:24 PM
A Compaq Presario from Comp USA (EXCELLENT CS!!!!!)...
It was $449 and then a have a $50 rebate so $399. This thing is so smooth and quick and quiet I am amazed!!!! and the mouse has the scrolling tool on it to scroll...

I had a pretty old computer but had DSL so not "diap up". So this is much welcome. I was so mad last night at the other that I almost bought a $1,600 lap top off of the TV...that got DH's butt in gear to go get me something :)...

Andrea S
09-08-2003, 11:05 AM
Welcome back. We missed you. I was wondering where you have been. Enjoy you new computer.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

csa12
09-08-2003, 12:21 PM
Yeah Neve! DH and I are beginning to become computer freaks--he has been shopping for a laptop for the LONGEST time (just buy one already!!) So we know how it feels to once again be "plugged in" after experiencing computer problems.

Congrats and enjoy!
Cheryl

lizamann
09-08-2003, 03:38 PM
Welcome back. It wasn't the same without you!

sweetbasil
09-08-2003, 03:48 PM
Glad you're back, sweetie! Post a pic of that little Tristan when you get a chance- I can't wait to see how he's grown. And let me know when you get to the pics in that e-mail I sent ;)

mama2be
09-08-2003, 03:58 PM
I still have not gotten them since Steve set up this computer my "old" emails etc...are on a disc (I think) "saved", so tonight he promised to "load" that here. I ahve no ones email addesses etc...:(

But the second I'm logged on that's the first place I'm going!!!

mamahill
09-08-2003, 06:06 PM
So glad you're back girlie! I've missed you :) (but oh boy, the things you can get done when your computer is off limits!). I got your card - thanks for the enclosure. So is your email back up? Or is it just your old emails you can't get? Anyway - glad you're back! And I echo Julie's sentiment - we demand pictures of Prince Charming!!

mommyj
09-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Welcome back! I was wondering where you'd been, so I was happy to see you back on the diaper forum last night.

mama2be
09-08-2003, 08:53 PM
hey girlie :)...emails up and running but any that were sent before 36 hours ago are in some 'wonderland' on a disc soemwhwere so thus I don't have them nor their address but Steve promises to do his "magic" to get them there... So don't have any emails to respond to :)...

Glad you got he card and the "other" :)...I saved that card for YOU...the card gal:)...it was a set of 6 that was given to me by the garden club wihen I had Tristan and I thought of you right a way...so one had your name on it!!!!

jojo2324
09-08-2003, 09:35 PM
Miss NeveO, we've missed your rumblings around here!! So glad you are back, though I wish that my DH was more like your DH...I *think* about buying something and it most certainly does NOT send him out running to get it for me. :)

mama2be
09-08-2003, 09:40 PM
OH sweetie I've been such a bear!!!!! that I can assure you if you DH had to live with me these past two weeks he'd done anything!!!! I have been so miserable I can't even tell you :)....

houseof3boys
09-08-2003, 10:06 PM
Glad you are back with a sweet new ride Neve. :7

What I want to know is what you have shopped for since you have been basically MIA and what else do I need to put on my must haves?

I will be going to Tuesday morning tomorrwo...tuesday morning to check things out!

mama2be
09-08-2003, 10:16 PM
You are so funny...I really do "behave" I just splurge on some things :)....

I hit Tuesday Morning again recently and bought a few of their 40% off items that I didn't have yet....got my snazzy baby and love it (will post a pic soon)...got some cute covers with applique (see the diap forum)...but outside of that I've been good... I guess I've run out of money :)....

I usually follow Zen Bliss' lead she is the gal who finds a lot of this stuff...I'll blame her :)...

nathansmom
09-08-2003, 10:58 PM
Neve-
Glad you got a new computer. I dread the day mine dies or has a problem.
I sent you an email with the newest pics of Nathan and not sure if you got it. The link is attached here. Let me know which one you like so I can add on to the pics I am sending you.
Thanks-

NancyJ_redo
09-09-2003, 02:03 AM
Yeah...I've missed your posts, glad to know you're back on sharing your wisdom with the rest of us newer moms.

mama2be
09-09-2003, 08:17 AM
Norah I didn't get them...are there more than those three???? what is the password again if there are...

OH my goodness he is such the little man!!!! I can't beleive he is sitting up like that!!!!!

He looks so mature...what a cutie...
I lov ehis sitting up pic...but I love them all!!!!
If there are more let me know what to do to see them :)...
Hugs, it was great chatting with you the other day!!!

nathansmom
09-10-2003, 09:49 AM
Neve-
I loved chatting with you the other day. There are 4 pictures. Use gameon44 as the user id
sabres44 as the password
This should get you in.
I loved them all too. I bought some of all the poses.