PDA

View Full Version : Where do you print your digital pictures?

Jen841
09-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Costco prints them for $0.19 each. Can that be beat anywhere? I use Snapfish for my APS developing, but their digital pictures looked more expensive then Costco. Costco is not far, but now that I am back working I am having a hard time getting there to drop off AND pick up the pictures.

Thank you!

mamahill
09-08-2003, 10:43 PM
I use Shutterfly because I don't have to GO anywhere :). Plus, I can easily share them with friends/family and they can order whatever pictures they want (and I don't have to worry about getting doubles/triples/etc.). If you buy their photo plan, it's .29 each, plus shipping, but to me, it's worth it. I haven't had a complaint yet.

heidi_timms
09-08-2003, 10:53 PM
Here's an email I just got from Snapfish. I've been saving all of my photos for some sort of coupon as well. Also, I've seen the digital print developing go on sale at Target for $.19 at well!

From Snapfish via email:

For a limited time, 4x6" prints are as low as 19c each. That's an additional 25% off our regular, everyday low prices! To get your discount, enter the coupon code 25LBD at checkout. Use the coupon as often as you want, whenever you want - through November 6th.

Edited to add the quantities-it's $.19 for 100+ pictures. 75-99 are $.22. 50-74 photos are $.24 and 1-49 are $.29.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03