PDA

View Full Version : Baby kisses!!!

nigele
09-13-2003, 06:38 PM
I just LOVE the way Tom kisses me and DH. He does the usual baby kiss where he opens his mouth wide and kisses my cheek, makes the ah-bah sound, and leaves lots of drool behind. But when he's done, he pulls away and gives me a big raspberry along with a smile. It's just so cute it melts my heart! Does anyone else have cute baby kiss stories?

:o

etwahl
09-13-2003, 07:12 PM
Hey Lisa! Well, Lauren's not yet kissing us yet (I so can't wait for that!), but I can tell you she LOVES to be kissed. I usually plant a dozen kisses all over her faces and she just smiles like crazy. I can't get enough of kissing that little girl. Oh yeah, and she likes when I pretend to eat her toes too :)

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

mharling
09-13-2003, 09:58 PM
Lane's kisses are more like open-mouth lunges at my cheek to tell me he's hungry. :P

Same as Tammy though, Lane loves it when I kiss him. If he's in the right mood, I can get him into a good rolling laugh. I could do that all day.

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32e1840e40d - New 9/8

MelissaTC
09-13-2003, 10:47 PM
Lisa...that is so sweet! Nothing like little boy kisses for Mommy :) Matthew opens his mouth and sometimes puts his head down so his forehead is touching my face...LOL...othertimes, he puts his mouth over my nose or he will just put his mouth next to my cheek...I just love his kisses :) Matthew is definitely more a hugger and constantly hugs the dogs. His new thing now is to take my hand and place it under my chin. He then cuddles up to it and smiles. :7 Makes me feel like the luckiest Mommy in the world :7

Rachels
09-14-2003, 07:48 AM
The kissing is just wonderful, isn't it? Abigail makes a smacking kiss noise with her lips and then lowers her forehead until it touches us. She also kisses the cats and hugs and gazes at and REPEATEDLY kisses "Melmo" (which is what she calls her Elmo doll). It's so cute I could swoon. She also pats our backs and our heads and says, "Pat pat pat."

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

AngelaS
09-15-2003, 05:29 AM
Gabrielle gives big open mouth kisses to the end of my nose. Then she closes her mouth and if I'm not quick, she bites. LOL

MartiesMom2B
09-15-2003, 06:07 AM
Lisa:

If I put my face close to Martie's, she puts her hands on either side of my face and pull it down for one of her cute kisses. Which is basically her opening her mouth. We also love to give each other eskimo kisses by rubbing our noses.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

phirey
09-16-2003, 06:43 AM
It's too funny that you posted about this now. Just last night Margot learned to "kiss" back. If you kiss her on the cheek she leans over and plants one right back on you -- I did it for about an hour with her!!!

She's been "kissing" us since the day she was born, but we knew that was really just misplaced latches.

But now these are real kisses! It gives me warm fuzzies, because I feel like I must be doing something right!

MartiesMom2B
09-16-2003, 07:41 AM
LOL! Misplaced latches.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

cara1
09-16-2003, 08:38 AM
When do they actually learn to pucker?