PDA

View Full Version : On the Tummy

himom
09-15-2003, 06:57 AM
A few months ago I posted my concern about Josh getting stuck on his tummy. He can roll anywhere he wants now, but I'm still a little concerned when he sleeps on his tummy. The attached picture illustrates why.

Edited to say it won't attach, and it's 2 am! I'm going to go to bed and will try again tomorrow.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/802/jpg

Jodi
Mommy to Joshua, born February 2003

McQ
09-15-2003, 07:34 AM
Try posting your picture again. Curious to see. I found my son with his head crammed in the corner of the crib this morning. He's a scooter (belly or back). I moved him back to the center which woke him up. Then again it was 6am and he had slept the entire night!!!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

flagger
09-15-2003, 07:38 AM
Our pediatrician says that be aware of many different positions we will find our DD in the months to come that look absolutely uncomfortable for US to sleep in. He just hammered on the point to let sleeping babies lie.

McQ
09-15-2003, 07:51 AM
I don't think he was 100% asleep. He was grunting a bit and his little legs were moving and had the corner not been there I think he would have kept on creeping. It didn't matter to me that he was in the corner. He either needed to wake up or stay asleep for 1/2 an hour so I could take a shower. Hubby has been out of town so I was solo and I didn't want to leave him there in case he woke up frustrated and crying. Had it been the weekend I would have still been in bed too.

Allison

flagger
09-15-2003, 08:26 AM
Sorry for the confusion, I was actually responding to himom's post. :)

McQ
09-15-2003, 08:51 AM
Not a problem. I didn't know if my post made sense. Babies sleep in all kinds of positions. The best news for me is that he's sleeping!

Allison

himom
09-15-2003, 05:26 PM
Flagger (or anyone else who may know), please help! I'm not sure why my attachments won't attach.

I'm attaching the pic as a jpg, and the screen indicates that the URL will appear in the attachment box. But it doesn't, and I just end up with an empty attachment box. The pic is 409 KB, so it's not over the size limit. I'm not sure what else to try.

TIA!

flagger
09-16-2003, 01:02 PM
You cannot link a picture from the Yahoo groups to the boards here. They have turned off hotlinking.

himom
09-16-2003, 07:51 PM
Ok, that explains why my avatar won't post. I will instead try to post a pic from here. But I still can't get my attachments to attach!

Do you have any idea why won't it let me attach a picture?

Thanks for the help!

Jodi

flagger
09-16-2003, 08:22 PM
Hmmm. Are you clicking the button that defines it as a jpeg or gif file?

himom
09-16-2003, 08:23 PM
Yes, I'm clicking jpeg.

Jodi

flagger
09-16-2003, 08:32 PM
Well then I don't know. If you want you can email me the photo to flagger / at / stayathomeparents.us and I will try to attach it. (take out the spaces and use the @ sign obiously).

HTH