PDA

View Full Version : DC MOMMIES & BABIES!

mama2be
09-22-2003, 09:38 AM
I think I am heading up there the week of Oct 1st. We have a scheduled event we want to attend on Saturday the 5th. LuckyKatt and I have discussed getting together.
Would anyone be game for meeting in either Olde town Alexandria (parks along the water, and cute children's boutique) We can either bring lunch or go to La Madelaines and either eat there or take it to go.

Or Annapolis along the water, there are tons of places we could grab a to go meal...

We can take this off line once we come up with something...
My email is [email protected]

cinrein
09-22-2003, 10:00 AM
I would love to meet you! Do you know we have a get together scheduled for 10/4? I believe that Sat is the 4th. If you can't make that, I'm up for another meeting. I think Old Town and Annapolis had some flooding over the weekend. I don't know how quickly they recover.

Cindy
Mama to Anna 2/11/03

mama2be
09-22-2003, 10:23 AM
Andrea gave me the details...darn I assumed the 4th was a Friday...I think our "run" thru DC is on the Saturday but I thought that was the 5th...

I can join you all for that IF not Saturday...
But if it is Saturday I'd love for us all to meet on another date...
I use to live in Olde Towne they should be fine by then (I hope)...:)

daisymommy
09-22-2003, 10:32 AM
Neve,
I want to meet you IRL so bad!!! We would love for you to come to our get together (I'll email you with details). But if you can't, please, let's make it for another day while you are here! :)

ismommy
09-22-2003, 10:43 AM
I would love to meet you all and adore Old town. Annapolis would be a bit far for me.

Helene

sntm
09-22-2003, 11:20 AM
too bad we'll miss you - can only make it up on the 4th. would have loved to see you and Tristan!

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

egoldber
09-22-2003, 12:36 PM
Eeks, we're all getting together on the 4th!!

But Old Towne and Annapolis were both hit pretty hard by Isabel! You may want to check things out first!

lukkykatt
09-22-2003, 06:53 PM
Neve!!! Checked with DH this weekend, and we are not going out of town until later, so would definitely love to meet up with you and T! Sounds like the zoo will be "out" for you - let us know what dates are good for you.

Depending on what happens with Alexandria and Annapolis - maybe Tysons as an alternate if need be?

mama2be
09-22-2003, 08:10 PM
Well I might see you guys at the zoo that day...
I'm running in a huge race that attracts like 1,000 people to DC...we'll all be wearing RED DRESSES!!!!! We run thru DC and the zoo has been a on the trail before...the metro system is always on the trail!!!!

I am almost certain it is on Saturday...I'll check!!!

We can also meet at my parents if need be, they loive one mile from Mount Vernon Plantation South on the GW parkway. They have a nice porch/back yard (woods) if it is nice out the kids can play and we can eat out....I have a gut feeling that Olde Towne will be fine by then...I've been there for many a floods and I just think 3 weeks should be enough to get them up and running...

MamaKath
09-23-2003, 11:45 PM
Oh man, as I am reading this, I am realizing that if there is a race my dh definitely won't be joining us. Bummer! If you guys plan a seperate get together, I would like to come if I am able. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun. I hope it will work out!

cinrein
10-02-2003, 10:13 AM
What ever happened with this? Are you still coming Neve?

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

ismommy
10-02-2003, 10:18 AM
I was wondering that too. I would love to get together.

Helene