PDA

View Full Version : Stainmaster carpet commercial

kapow
09-22-2003, 11:37 AM
Okay, I just love the commercial where the guy is trying to soothe his crying baby boy. After a few desperate attempts, the guy puts his baby tummy-side down on the carpet and turns around to get a toy puppy. Suddenly he hears silence. Turns around - the baby is passed out on the carpet. The baby looks so peaceful (and is such a cute baby besides) and the guy has a look on his face like "wow, who knew."

This commercial never fails to make me smile - such a cute baby! :)

stillplayswithbarbies
09-22-2003, 01:16 PM
Have you seen the new AOL commercial? Guy is trying to soothe a crying baby boy, and he takes him to the computer and does a search for "super model". Baby gets quiet as he watches the pretty super model picture show up on the screen. Then, the door opens and mommy comes home . . . she's the super model! LOL I love it.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

bluej
09-22-2003, 01:50 PM
I just saw that one last night! I love it!

todzwife
09-22-2003, 01:55 PM
I love both of those! The thing I found funny about the carpet commercial was their disclaimer "it is recommended that babies not sleep on their stomachs." At least they let everyone know!

kapow
09-22-2003, 02:02 PM
I never noticed the disclaimer. Too busy looking at the cute baby I suppose. It figures that they would have to put in a disclaimer. I just noticed the one on my lotion this morning: "for external use only." Hello?!? Like I'm going to stick the nozzle in my mouth and squeeze? ;-)