PDA

View Full Version : Nathan is the biggest flirt

nathansmom
09-24-2003, 11:02 PM
Nathan has always had a thing for girls but today takes the cake. We went to Mothers Group and I placed him on the floor with his toys. The first babies to show up are boys. Nathan looks at them and starts fighting them for his toys. When the girls show up Nathan quits fussing and starts chatting away. He also made sure to share all his toys with the girls.

He gets such a grin on his face when women talk to him. He follows women with his eyes and I swear he flirts with his eyes. He was dancing with the ladies at the pizza joint tonight.

Look out ladies I think he'll be quite the ladies man when he gets older. I'm not looking forward to it.

friedmana1
09-24-2003, 11:35 PM
OOOhhhh! Leah always loves to "flirt" and talk with ANY man that she meets (the young ones and the old, bald, beer belly ones in the elevator in our building). It's getting quite embarassing when she won't smile or talk to a single female, and then a male walks up to her, she beams from ear to ear.

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02
http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/options.asp?img=1495600&page=2

himom
09-25-2003, 06:29 AM
Josh is the same way! I'll be out shopping and minding my own business when I notice all these women grinning and waving at me. When I look confused, they'll tell me, "Oh, your baby has been smiling at me." We attract women wherever we go. Little flirt!

I've already told him he's not allowed to go out with girls until he's twenty. :)

Jodi
Mommy to Joshua, born February 2003

celfsh
09-25-2003, 06:52 AM
LOL--what a lady killer! I have to admit, DD and I have met Nathan and he definitely makes our hearts go pitty-pat! :)

Edited to add:

Love Nathan's new avatar--he's such a cutie!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

mama2be
09-25-2003, 08:10 AM
I know he is adorable :)...I hope you captured some of that in action on film :)...

jojo2324
09-25-2003, 08:24 AM
Watch out ladies!! Gannon is a flirt too...He always get really excited around women with dark hair. (Like his mama, I guess! :P)

BUT I did notice the other day at playgroup that he was trying to filch another little boy's goldfish. The boy did NOT want to share...He was saving them all for his special girl. It was so funny! He was hovering over his plate of goldfish, and Gannon was trying to get just one, squeezing in which ever way he could. Finally I had to get him his own plate.

Nathan is such a cutie. I am loving his new avatar. :D

Andrea S
09-25-2003, 09:03 AM
The other boys better keep their eyes on him he will be wooing all the girls in play group. His picture is too cute.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

nathansmom
09-25-2003, 10:28 PM
Thanks everyone for sharing your stories and nice comments.

Joanne- Gannon is so cute. I remember being pregnant and hoping Nathan would be as cute as Gannon.

Celeste- Olivia is a doll. Nathan still looks at pictures of her and babbles. We should get together again soon.