PDA

View Full Version : So nobody wants to come meet Sophie next week??

Marisa6826
10-13-2003, 09:13 PM
Sophie and I are meeting up with Lauren (momathome) and her girly girls at the Philly Zoo next Thursday 10/24 around 12:30-1pm.

It's the day before Sophie's eye surgery, and we figured it would be a great excuse to meet, not to mention a very much needed distraction for *me*.

Her husband can hook us up with discounted tickets to the zoo - Under $10 each.

Please come join us if you can. I would really appreciate as much distraction from the real reason we're in Philly as possible!!

:)

-m

Edited to say: "minniemouse" you're coming, right? ;)

mharling
10-13-2003, 10:46 PM
It's not that I don't WANT to. :) I would love meet up with all of you if we lived there. Hope you have fun!! And post pics. :)

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3524e54e42d - New 10/3

MinnieMouse
10-14-2003, 10:27 AM
It's looking like I can't :-(. I was all set and I was going to take the day off. But my MIL had surgery this past Thursday to remove her colon, she was diagnosed w/ colon cancer. She's down in FL and we are leaving Saturday afternoon to go down there (just finalized all the travel plans) and coming back on Wednesday. I don't think I can take yet another day off next week on top of this last minute time off.

I REALLY wanted to come too :-(

Sis and I took Beth to the zoo this past weekend. Beth had a blast and even got her face painted! I'll post some picts when I get a chance.

I'm so sorry....

Christine

amp
10-14-2003, 10:52 AM
I so wish I lived near there so I could come and meet you guys! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I will be praying for a superb outcome to Sophie's surgery and I will be thinking of all of you and hoping that you can get through all of it with the least amount of stress possible! Can't wait to hear good news!

lukkykatt
10-14-2003, 02:33 PM
Wah! I would love to come and see you guys! I lived in Philly my whole life until about 7 years ago, and try to get back for any possible excuse. But I was just there this past weekend, so I can't do it again so quickly.

The next time you will be back, please let me know and I will definitely go up if it is at ALL possible.

Have a soft pretzel on me! BTW, if you think you will be eating after the zoo, let me know. There are tons of great restaraunts nearby, around the Art Museum. If you think that is a possibility, let me know and I'll give you some names and locations.

PS: momathome - I was at the KOP Mall this weekend (one of my most favorite places on earth!) and was keeping my eye out for a chic mom with a great stroller and two cute girls, but no one met that description :(

momathome
10-14-2003, 09:05 PM
Hi, Andrea!
Normally, you probably would have bumped into us there - I usually can't pry my girls away from the Right Start Store and FAO Schwartz, or me out of Nordstrom. We were in Massachusetts last weekend for a friend's wedding, although I did manage to sneak a trip in to the outlets in Kitterey, Maine - including the Hanna outlet! If you ever get down to my area again, let me know - we would love to meet you!
Marisa - no matter who shows up, we will have a great time! I think Liza is going to stay at a friend's house for the afternoon because she has dance class that day, but Kasey and I will be there with bells on! We love the zoo!
-Lauren