PDA

View Full Version : Unconventional baby diet!

flagger
10-16-2003, 07:24 PM
Ok so I was minding my business at the computer today when I turned around and noticed Stella (our "baby" 2.5 year old weimaraner) standing next to the Exersaucer in which played Cocoa. I looked more carefully and I noticed that Cocoa has a mouthful of Stella's ear.

So if anyone is keeping track of the foods that we have fed Cocoa (or that she has sampled herself) you can add dog hair to the list.

egoldber
10-16-2003, 08:13 PM
LOL! I'm sure dog and cat hair were both among Sarah's first foods!

deborah_r
10-16-2003, 08:34 PM
LOL! Well, DS has not bitten the dog yet, but he is eyeing the cats with a devilish little look! He is fascinated by all of the pets!

The dog will lick DS endlessly if I don't stop him. It starts to be annoying and I'm afraid DS will break out in a dog-spit rash!

jmofarrill
10-16-2003, 09:26 PM
LOL! Anwyn has been trying so hard to get a hold of Reggie (cat). Reggie only had to be grabbed once to realize that he didn't want to get too close. Whatever Anwyn grabs goes straight for her mouth...

lizajane
10-16-2003, 09:42 PM
i am VERY certain that as soon as he figures out how, schuyler will start licking the dogs back.

houseof3boys
10-17-2003, 10:03 AM
Dog hair is already in Ryans' diet but I am just waiting until he figures out that Gordon's floppy ears are tastier!

jmofarrill
10-17-2003, 10:19 AM
That pic is great! Ryan is so adorable.

bluej
10-17-2003, 11:23 AM
Just wait until Cocoa and the dogs start kissing one another! My nephew use to open his mouth and let my parents dog lick the inside of it! Okay, he's three and he still does it! It wouldn't gross me out so much, but Larry is a jack russell terrior who loves nothing more than to kill and eat rabbits, squirrels and birds. Same nephew use to share his paci's w/ my other sister's dog.