PDA

View Full Version : Trader Joe's Druid Circles...

deborah_r
10-17-2003, 12:00 AM
are amazing!!! They are just an oatmeal raisin cookie, but they are sooooooooo good! I've eaten half the bag today. It seems everytime I go in there I find a new favorite goodie (LOVE their dark chocolate covered raisins)

And they have oatmeal in them, so it's good for breastfeeding right? (that's what I'll keep telling myself!!!)

luvbeinmama
10-17-2003, 12:35 AM
OMG, Deborah, I TOTALLY love those! I think it's the coconut they put in. Yuuuuummmmmmmmmm!!!! Oh, and anything with dark chocolate is high on my list of great desserts!! LOL! Now you have me drooling! Stop it!! ;) LOL!!

pritchettzoo
10-17-2003, 02:46 PM
;-) Not fair! There are no Trader Joe's here. We fell in love when we visited friends in Seattle. Supposedly there won't be any anytime soon because of the stinking "blue" laws around here. They make a good deal of profit on the alcohol, and so they aren't jumping at the bit to move here. (Or my friend who told me that could be insane...)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

deborah_r
10-17-2003, 02:54 PM
Yes, I have noticed that the one I go to is not very big, yet there is at least an entire aisle dedicated to alcohol (actually I think an aisle and a half)

And owuld you believe for the last 2.5 years we have lived less than a mile from one, and I haven't been in one (besides recent;y) in the last 2 years probably?

And there are at least 3 within a 3 mile radius of my apartment - don't you hate me??? :)