PDA

View Full Version : I had a totally bizarre dream and you were in it...

khakismom
10-22-2003, 10:53 AM
I must be reading too much about all the get-togethers that everyone is planning, because last nite I had a dream about you all! :) In my dream, I made arrangements to meet up with Andrea (amp) and someone else on the boards in Oklahoma--why there? I don't know. But on our way home, we somehow got routed to New Orleans, where everybody was meeting up--but without us. Everybody was standing in a big cluster in front of the airport (which now looked like the front of a hotel), hugging and greeting everyone. Except no one was interested in talking to me. Yet everyone knew my name and would mention it when they walked by.

The were 2 things that stood out in my dream. :) One was that as everyone was gathering around saying hello, there were no kids in sight--none! And the other was that I thought Neve was a model, she was so beautiful!

So is it time for me to be cut off? ;-)

amp
10-22-2003, 11:29 AM
That is so funn! It's official...You're a BBB addict! So what were we doing in Oklahoma!? I would love to get together, and no offense to OK, but can we do it somewhere closer to home?! :-)

houseof3boys
10-22-2003, 11:41 AM
LOL. Too funny. I think I need to be cut off too because I think Sarh's little Ainsleigh was in my dream last night! Must have been that cute outfit picture I looked at. She was at the peds office in my dream but I don't remember what I was doing there.

BBB anonymous here we come....