PDA

View Full Version : khakismom (Maureen) & smomom (Dana)

amp
10-23-2003, 11:08 PM
Hey gals...I sent you both emails via the boards but didn't know if you got them. In there, among other things, I mentioned that DH & I wanted to get to Deanna Rose before they close (Shawna informs me that they close for the season on Oct. 31), so we have decided to go on Saturday. I don't know if any of you are available. Shawna indicated she is busy this weekend, but if either of you are interested, you are welcome to join us. DH & I decided to pick a specific time so that you could meet us if you choose, but will go even if no one else does. So we will be there at 3pm. We may try to get there a few minutes early and wait 5-10 min. to see if any of you join us, but then we'll go enjoy the farm. Shawna also told me that they have a hayride/pumpkin patch for $5 if that might interest your little ones. So you can let me know either way, or you can just show up if happen to find yourself free at that time.

KUvsOU
10-24-2003, 09:16 AM
I forgot to mention that I'm not sure if they charge for the pumpkin patch. Anyhow, we won't be able to make it as we have a Halloween Party to go to Saturday.

Shawna
Mom of Cade 6/16/02

khakismom
10-24-2003, 09:47 AM
Andrea, I never got the message! x( You might try PM'ing me thru the boards. DH is out of town (again) so we are free on Saturday! We would love to meet up with you at DR. I will plan on being there at 3--unless something earth-shattering happens. As for the pumpkin patch, it closes at 2 during the week, not sure about the weekend.

Can't wait--we'll see you there! :)

amp
10-24-2003, 10:57 AM
Hi Maureen - I sent you a pm with details. Hopefully you will get that, but let me know if you don't. So excited to meet you and the girls!

khakismom
10-24-2003, 11:52 AM
I just PM'ed you back! :)

smomom
10-24-2003, 02:30 PM
Sorry Andrea. I haven't been able to check the boards and I never got your email. I hate it when work interferes with my time on the boards! I am so sorry, but we can't make it to DR on Saturday either. We also have a party on the schedule. That's too bad because I would love to meet you guys. Please give us an update on how things go - and maybe even take some pictures for us!

Have a great time!

amp
10-24-2003, 03:18 PM
Hi Gals! Sorry Shawna & Dana won't be able to join us, but we will schedule something else and try to include more of us, and Naomi if she's available.

Actually, a larger group gathering is what the email I sent was about (sorry neither of you got them :( ). Shawna suggested perhaps we could meet at the Great Mall in the food court for lunch and then a bit of shopping. As you know, there is a KB Toys, Carters, Marshalls, as well as the TRU across the driveway. What do you guys think of that? We could do it on a Saturday or Sunday in the near future.

Thoughts or other suggestions?