PDA

View Full Version : Digital Pictures 4x6 $0.19 each- can you beat it?

Jen in Chicago
10-27-2003, 09:13 AM
Costco again! With the holidays coming around I want to do holiday cards for some, and just plain pictures for others. Their pictures come out great, just make sure they give you a completed order (little problem yesterday.)

Do any of the on-line places beat this price? I know there are various specials out there. I have used Snapfish for my Advantix prints, but have not used any of them for digital pictures. Is it easy to send pictures to Shutterbug/Snapfish/Ofoto... on-line? I can use the camera, but get intimidated with some of the features of it. I sometimes miss my old idiot box camera for ease!

mabuckles
10-27-2003, 09:44 AM
I use Snapfish and find the upload drop and drag method very easy. I just watch a slideshow in my picture file, determine which pictures I like, and then I upload them. Snapfish pictures are $.19 each but you also have to pay shipping so Costco may be a better deal. I prebought 400 pictures at snapfish so I am locked in until I use them all up.

luvbeinmama
10-27-2003, 11:47 PM
I've used Costco, but (at least at my local one) the pics all turned out a bit washed out, so I don't use them anymore. I haven't tried Costco's online pics, though. When I use Shutterfly the pics are GREAT. It's pretty easy to upload pics, too.