PDA

View Full Version : seeking picture stocking holder and stocking related questions

cchavez
10-27-2003, 10:39 AM
I bought Diego a very cute snowman stocking at Hallmark a few weeks ago. (BTW Tammy, I saw some gorgeous stockings at TJ Maxx last week). Anyway, Dh and I ahve silver star stocking holders but I would prefer a silver picture stocking holder for DS. If not I saw a silver snowmand holder at Tuesday Morning that I will get. But does anyone
know where I can find a picture stocking holder?

Oh, and what items do you put in a stocking for an almost 8 month old boy?

I found a cute Christmas bib and I was thinking bath toys??? Don't know what else?
tia!

mharling
10-27-2003, 11:34 AM
I've been wondering the same thing about things to put in a stocking. I like the bath toy idea! Other things I'm thinking about: small toys for the diaper bag, board books and socks.

Would love to hear some other suggestions!

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3524e54e42d - New 10/3

etwahl
10-27-2003, 11:49 AM
i THINK i saw some of these in a catalog i received recently..but not sure. i'll check through them. if i find something, i'll post it here.

thanks for the note on tj maxx. there's one about an hour away. i will try and make it there in a couple weeks when evan's home.

a local store has a catalog of this one designer (mark roberts I want to say) and they had some beautiful stockings - but they were all $50 each. yowza! i'd love to see them. i never thought of spending that much on stockings, but if i can't buy ornaments, maybe i'll consider it!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

Andrea S
10-27-2003, 12:34 PM
I saw silver picture stocking holders at Pottery Barn last year. I am not sure if they have their christmas stuff out yet.

I think bath toys are good. Also the fp peek-a-boo blocks are a hit in our house. Last year I put some Burt's bee's products in Andrew's stocking.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

etwahl
10-27-2003, 12:37 PM
http://tinyurl.com/sjpo

they're from pottery barn! really nice too :)

edited to say on sale right now for $29 - and they monogram also.

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com