PDA

View Full Version : SeekerMage--Where are you?

peanut4us
10-30-2003, 01:44 PM
I haven't seen you around. How did the shower end up goin? Any baby-butt rinsing in the sink??? My hubby still can't believe that one!

How are you feeling. Let us know. We're here for you!

SeekerMage
10-31-2003, 01:00 AM
Im still here...barely...this kid is giving us a run for the money! Not wanting to move a lot and stressing us out, but everything is going well thus far!

The shower actually went really well. The one friend ended up not coming, which was good since we have some issues with her...but any how. Another friend asked to bring her baby and asked to help out with clean up and such so it worked out well. SIL showed up about an hour and a half before the party and took the baby upstairs for a nap, and stayed up there for more then half the party...only to come downstairs saying he was crabby and not to touch him because we were so loud that he only slept a half an hour. He seemed happy though, and made my mom thrilled because he kept crawling to her YEAH!
THere was no butt-rinsing that I saw, but I dont think she changed him any how. (Oh and someone was saying gee she wouldnt do that at someone elses house? I beg to differ....she does it multiple time at my moms house in her brand new sink, even leaving chunks behind!)
But anyhow...she basically did not speak to me or my mom the whole party...we got the total cold shoulder because she wanted to come at ten in the morning and we asked that she come later because there was still a lot to do for the party....well she came when she did and went right upstairs for his nap and stayed there and was pleasent in a cold sort of way. Atleast she did let some of the family see the baby so that was good.

I also have to say that having the babys there wasnt too bad. Though I was to the point of not caring anyhow because of issues with SIL My freind was great, the grandmas loved seeing her little one who is a total joy....SIL could have been a lot better, but a lot worse to so no biggie!

As for how Im doing....hanging in there, had a few stressors the past two days with Lil'bit not passing her biophysical ultrasound, and then having a poor monitoring...but so far so good. Im kind of hoping that they end up inducing because that means a calm thanksgiving....hehehe, bad thoughts! I also just want to know she is healthy and am worried what this stress is doing to her because I dont think she is tolerating the monitoring...who knows!
Anyhow...thanks so much for asking! Its good to know you all care~!
:) :) :D :) :)

AngelaS
10-31-2003, 06:27 AM
Glad to hear your shower turned out okay! :) Did you get fun presents?? That's always the best part of the shower, isn't it??? :D

lizajane
10-31-2003, 08:50 AM
i am so happy that the shower went well! there is nothing worth that dreading your party. it is supposed to be fun and exciting, and i hate that you had to worry beforehand.

now tell us all about the loot! i love hearing about the fav gifts. i guess i am greedy, LOL!!

KMommie
11-01-2003, 02:35 AM
Glad to hear things went well at your shower! I hear you about wanting to induce so that you can have Lil' Bit out and about and no more worries about poor monitoring, etc.

Yeah, tell us about the loot! Any cute or interesting things you got that you'd like to share?

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03