PDA

View Full Version : last call for halloween pics everyone!

zen_bliss
11-04-2003, 04:46 AM
i'm late, i know there are more of you. post 'em here! i'm catching up with all these great costumes & photos. wow, what a great bunch of creative mommies! we were gone most of the weekend and we're exhausted. it rained, and we really needed it with these fires. finally, the so cal winter has commenced! we had to postpone our socal BB zoo trip today.
[img src="http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/1195.jpg"]

ddmarsh
11-04-2003, 07:06 AM
She looks so cute!

I didn't get too many digital. I'm still doing film and digital and everyone ran out of steam by the time I finished the first camera!

sweetbasil
11-04-2003, 10:05 AM
Cute kiddos, Debbie. Zen, I can't seem to find your pic- it won't open for me :( I just love seeing all the little trick-or-treaters...they're all so precious!

starrynight
11-04-2003, 10:19 AM
Zen I can't see yours, it comes up missing attachment :(. Debbie your kids are so cute, how did you get all of them to sit still lol ;).

I tried 2 different pics 3 times and it wouldn't attach, maybe the files are too big I will try later. I really wanted to show off my kids LOL.

ddmarsh
11-04-2003, 02:57 PM

I forgot to add that I was completely heartbroken and mortified by my oldest DS insisting on carrying a pillowcase as a trick or treat bag this year. I think my face just completely fell. It's funny in retrospect b/c he is 11 and I suppose it is rather absurd for a child that age to be toting around his personalized Lillian Vernon pumpkin. He looked at me as if I had sprouted horns when I asked where his pumpkin was! Still, he's my BABY......!

Andrea S
11-04-2003, 03:30 PM
Debbie,

They all look great.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02