PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Candy

blnony
11-05-2003, 10:46 PM
ARG!!! I wish I could bring myself to throw this stuff away...but no...I just find myself eating and eating and eating! :D
Even though we didn't take Audrey trick-or-treating, family members and friends somehow thought we needed candy (which we currently don't let Audrey have) and I think I'm going to gain 10 lbs. before the hollidays get here.
I need the will power to get rid of this stuff...without eating it!

Karenn
11-05-2003, 11:47 PM
I know! I've tried twice to send it to work with DH for the lunch room table and he keeps forgetting it, so I keep eating it! I made him hide it from me before Halloween. Where is my will power??

heidi_timms
11-06-2003, 04:14 AM
We ended up with lots of extra candy because of DH's car accident on Halloween. I have it out of sight otherwise I will munch on it all day long!!!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

parkersmama
11-06-2003, 03:02 PM
Ack! Me, too! I almost posted this earlier! Dh and I have eaten pretty much all the "good" candy from the kids' bags. LOL! Poor kids. They don't like a lot of the chocolate candy anyway. Unfortunately, that is my big weakness!!! Somebody stop me!

marit
11-06-2003, 03:28 PM
Go to the garbage and throw it away right now!!! (Please read with a threatening voice }( )

Your body is more valuable than the price of the candy.

KUvsOU
11-06-2003, 05:38 PM
Luckily, my mom's group at church collecting leftover Halloween candy for the church we are sponsoring. The parents at this church will be using the candy as Christmas stocking stuffers. The guilt factor has really worked well so I am staying out of the candy. :)

Shawna
Mom of Cade 6/16/02