PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Lovey Sympathizers!

alleyoop
11-09-2003, 12:08 PM
WANTED: Carter’s Kids Blankie-Dog LOVEY (see pic)

Height:12-18 inches
Weight: approx 6oz
Build: Plump
Hair: Brown, with silky blue paws, blue blanket with silky edge
Ears: Long
Eyes: Black, beady
Complexion: Slobbery on ears
Scars and Marks: One darker brown eye, embroidery on blanket (picture of dog with words “Best Friends”)
Remarks: Carters has since changed the design! Please help us find this lovey as its owner is very discriminating. If you find it, please buy TWO. I will reimburse all purchase and shipping costs!

Thanks so much!

marit
11-09-2003, 01:16 PM
I will look around for you!

MelissaTC
11-09-2003, 02:09 PM
I have seen it recently. I will see if I can remember where...poor baby. It is tough without our loveys :(

slknight
11-09-2003, 02:59 PM
I am definitely keep my eyes open for you because I'm looking for one too. We've got one and am looking for another. They do have a newer different one that's not nearly is cute (the dog on top is bigger or something). I've looked at Target, BRU, and the Carters outlet, and so far, no luck.

Susan and Alex (04.18.03)

Momof3Labs
11-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Oh, man, I'm a sucker for babies who need new lovies. I'll keep an eye out for you!!

deborah_r
11-09-2003, 04:56 PM
I have one. I think someone bought it for Kai from Macy's (but that was April). Willwatch out for it...

brigmaman
11-09-2003, 09:55 PM
We have a Carter's outlet fairly close by. I should be going this week and will keep an eye out for the lovey!
Wish my son had a lovey, this is so cute!

Sarah1
11-09-2003, 10:26 PM
Heather--

I am editing this immediately to say I am an idiot adn didn't realize you had a DS (nate!) and not a DD. Therefore you might not want a peachy-colored lovey w/a rabbit...it might be too "girly".

We have one almost exactly like that (by Carter's) but it is peach and the little animal that juts out is a rabbit. It says "Best Friends". It was a shower gift over a year ago and Audrey has never been into it. I would be more than happy to send it to you if you think your DS would like it...I'll try to get aorund to taking a picture of it and post it within the next couple of days.

jd11365
11-10-2003, 08:49 PM
I've found bear...not dog...but it's pretty close...Ears, Blue, a pretty good match if you ask me, but I'm not your son... I took a picture with the camera phone but can't attach it; I can only send it to an email address...so if you're interested please email your email address to me!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5-1-03

alleyoop
11-10-2003, 08:59 PM
Thanks! Sent you mail!