PDA

View Full Version : DH found a toothbrush in the VCR!

celfsh
11-10-2003, 02:01 PM
He went to watch a movie and couldn't get the previous video out. He thought that was strange and upon further examination discovered his toothbrush was jammed inside. I'm sure you all can guess who put it there!

So just for fun...where have you found a "treasure" courtesy of your DD/DS?

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

cara1
11-10-2003, 02:06 PM
Well, yesterday I pulled out a rice cake from the VCR. Last week, DH said we no longer have a VCR, but rather, a WCR because it only played the Wiggles. In other words, he couldn't eject the Wiggles video. Why? There was a crayon stuck inside. Hey, I don't mind too much. Better in the VCR than in his mouth!

bluej
11-10-2003, 04:29 PM
When Alex was about 15 months and very mobile she discovered where the trash can was. We would have to go through it on a daily basis and pick out the keys, a variety of spoons, toys, you name it. We kept trying to move the trash can, but in a small one bedroom apartment there are only so many places you can hide it and when it's your child's favorite 'toy' she makes sure to find it!

alleyoop
11-10-2003, 05:17 PM
I couldn't get the tape in the other day, and found the ENTIRE drumstick from the Bee Bop Band set in the VCR. It is 12 inches long! All I will say is.... that it didn't happen on my watch!:P

starrynight
11-10-2003, 10:52 PM
Daria hasn't put anything in it yet... But Alex had stuck a crayon, a roll of scotch tape and even a xmas tree lightbulb in there once! Also when he was abput 17 months old he tossed my mom's cordless phone in the trash!

brigmaman
11-11-2003, 07:01 AM
My dh found ds' little red Ked sneaker in the toilet! Luckily he hadn't gone yet :)! A few days later, ds followed me in again with his sneaker and attempted to pitch it. I couldn't catch it so in it went. At least the water was "clean" both times!