PDA

View Full Version : DS woke up as a little boy!

lukkykatt
11-14-2003, 04:02 PM
I swear, DS went to bed as a baby last night and woke up as a little boy this morning. I took one look at him, and could not get over it. He has a clearly defined chin now and looked a little bit taller to me. I said something to DH and he definitely agreed.

I'll have to take a new picture for his avatar so you can see his new chin (and the hair that he is finally gotten).

Has anyone else ever noticed an overnight transformation? Or maybe I just wasn't that observent this week?

egoldber
11-14-2003, 04:10 PM
I know exactly what you mean! While the changes happen gradually, one day Sarah will turn her head a certain way, stand in a new way or the light will strike her just so, and it will just hit me, that, WOW! She's bigger!

mamahill
11-14-2003, 04:13 PM
Oh I HEAR you!! I was just downloading/uploading pics a couple nights ago and to look at some of them, I think, "Who IS this little girl?!" And what's even more jolting is to look at her pictures from the first few months and think, "She was so SMALL!" And it seems like that was just a couple months ago.

Congratulations on the chin (hehe) and the hair! Looking forward to the new avatar!:)

bluej
11-14-2003, 04:37 PM
I might be wrong about this, but wasn't it you Sarah who posted a picture of Ainsleigh sitting on her bouncy seat backward and essentially riding it? I swear it just seems like that was a few months ago and she was a perky little baby and now she is very much a stylin' little girl! Clearly it was more than a few months ago, but that just goes to show how fast time flies by.

amp
11-14-2003, 04:47 PM
I totally agree! DH and I took Jacob to a local farm/petting zoo attraction at the end of Oct. and both DH and I remarked that he looked like a little boy and not a baby. Just a week or so before that were holding him up with his feet standing on the floor, which he loves to do, and DH said, "Do you realize that this is just what he's going to look like when he starts walking?!" Granted, that's months away, but wow, it was amazing to see him in a new perspective! Kind of sad and oh so exciting too!

mamahill
11-14-2003, 06:34 PM
Yes! It was 8 months ago - she just seems so much older right now! That's one reason I love looking at her pictures from over the past 19 months - it's just so amazing to see the transformation.

http://www.joelhillpictures.com/sarahspics/yeehaw.jpg

bluej
11-14-2003, 07:06 PM
Yes! That's the picture! Wow, that was eight months ago? Now that I see it again, clearly it was that long ago. It just seems hard to believe that much time has passed.