PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a GM car/suv/minivan that they love as a family vehicle?

brigmaman
11-14-2003, 04:32 PM
OT, I know, but I currently lease a Chevy Trailblazer which I have to turn in in June. Today, I got a letter saying I could turn the car in now and not have to pay for over-mileage. I only have 150 miles left that I am allowed and then I will pay .20/mile over. I figure that will be about $1200 minimum just in extra mileage come June. The catch is I would have to lease/buy a new GM vehicle. I did this on my past lease and it worked out well. I sort of had my heart set on the Toyota Sienna though. So now I am looking hard at GM cars/suvs/vans. Anyone have one they love. Thanks!

Calmegja2
11-14-2003, 05:25 PM
We had to buy GM, due to business contacts, and we bought the Warner Bros. Chevy Venture. I also liked the Sienna, and it would have been my purchase if I had no constraints.

Anyway,I adore it. I never ever thought I would love a van, but I do love how easy it is to drive, the extras, and the mileage it gets.

I switched from Trailblazer to the minivan. I hated to see my TB go, but man do I love this van.

LisaMom2Allie
11-15-2003, 12:36 AM
I love my Suburban and my parents love their Yukon Denali that has the pass through back seat w/ 4 captains chairs.

Lisa
Mom to Allie Nicole
3-10-03

starrynight
11-15-2003, 11:57 AM
We have a 99 chevy venture, we bought it used in 2002. We love it and I have been looking at the 2003-2004 ventures and I like them even more. They have more space than the older models. Next time we want a newer vehicle we will probably get a venture again.