PDA

View Full Version : shutterfly users

starrynight
11-18-2003, 12:07 AM
I know alot of you use shutterfly,I'm thinking of signing up. If you have ordered prints how long did they take to come in and were you happy with them? Thanks!

luvbeinmama
11-18-2003, 01:13 AM
It takes less than a week for me (major metro area), and I've been happy with the quality.

amp
11-18-2003, 09:05 AM
We just ordered some and it only took about 3-4 days. They estimated the delivery date and they were right. We were very happy with our prints!

egoldber
11-18-2003, 09:45 AM
Most pix come in 3-4 days for us. I have always been very happy with the quality.

starrynight
11-18-2003, 10:09 AM
Thanks!!! I'm gonna sign up then :)

houseof3boys
11-18-2003, 01:23 PM
For the most part I have been happy with them, but my last order was kind of reddish in the flesh tones. I emailed the service dept (twice) and they said they were just going to redo my order and change a color setting. I had filled out the form that it was about 40 pictures out of my 120 that I had submitted but they re-did the whole order (including my free 8" x 10" they had in the offer) and I had it in 4 days, so I was pleased. The flesh tones now looked a little washed out though but whatever. I took my digital CF card to CVS so I could see the quality of their instant machine(they had a free 10 print offer with your CVS card) and am going to do upload the same ones tp Shutterfly to compare them. I initially compared Ofoto, snapfish and shutterfly and found Shutterfly to be the best among those. I do love the convenience and speed of shutterfly though!