PDA

View Full Version : Getting Cocoa a Me Too hook-on high chair

flagger
11-19-2003, 11:00 AM
Yay! We won our eBay bid last night and are getting Cocoa a Me Too hook-on chair. Now we don't have to schlep our non-folding high chair with us on vacation. The guy even offered to send it overnite to my MIL to be sure we have it waiting when we get there at no extra charge!

Of course, after we won, Ms. Flagger mentioned that the breakfast table at my MIL has a big lip under it, but oh well, Cocoa can eat at the dining room table.

I looked at it, the Chicco, the Inglesina but after reading the reviews on the Me Too I went with it. The colour of this one matches our Do-It-ALL Bag. I just wonder how easy or hard is it to clean?

egoldber
11-19-2003, 11:12 AM
I find it easy to clean. I have always just wipes it down with a cloth. For really stubborn messes, you can just soak the whole seat in a sink or some other container.

I don't know how well Cocoa is sitting up, but if she still needs a little "help", you may want to put a towel or receiing blanket behind her.

HTH,

flagger
11-19-2003, 11:16 AM
She is sitting up really great now. We were watcing Signing Time this morning in her bouncy, well she was, I was on the side, and she was no longer leaning back. I really like how small it folds up and think it will be perfect to take with us for our cruise vacation next year.

Thanks.

Sarah1
11-19-2003, 11:47 AM
We have this chair and it is very easy to clean. I have to admit, though, we don't use it as often as I'd hoped--I find that a lot of restaurant tables don't accommodate it very well. But Audrey has always enjoyed sitting in it, and I don't regret the purchase at all. It's a very high quality product...one of the few baby products we have that isn't made in China.

houseof3boys
11-19-2003, 03:40 PM
Cool. We got this chair as a gift and although Ryan is still sitting challenged I put a blanket behind him and it's fun to watch him sit like a big boy at our bar.

How much was the chair on Ebay? Sounds like a nice seller too. :)

flagger
11-19-2003, 04:08 PM
It was $41 on eBay ($47 with shipping). I know some have seen it cheaper, but not having to carry our huge high chair with us is soooooooo worth it.

sweetbasil
12-01-2003, 08:30 PM
Following Flagger's lead, I just won a Me Too chair...I'm hoping it will be useful when we go to Cancun this month. Any thoughts on which color is best? I get to pick- the seller offers all four: black, navy, red, and royal. I'm leaning towards navy or black right now.

Thanks for the great info in this post, everyone, and Flagger for starting the thread!

TIA,

flagger
12-01-2003, 09:05 PM
This chair was a hit. The seller was great too by sending it overnight at no extra charge to my MIL's house so it was waiting for us when we got there. Unfortunately, both of her tables have lips under them which we could not use, but it worked in all of the restaurants we took Cocoa to in Texas and at my mom's house on her dining room table.

We tried to use it when we got breakfast yesteday morning but the table was just slightly too thick. It fits great inside my do-it-all bag. We got the royal color which matches our bag perfectly.

Cocoa really liked being that much higher up and closer to the action tableside.