PDA

View Full Version : I met another BBB mommy today....

amp
11-19-2003, 02:40 PM
Jacob and I met Shawna (KUvsOU) and her gorgeous son Cade at a local mall today. She is beautiful and so easy to chat with. Her son was so cute dressed in his overalls and plaid shirt. He gave me a few cute smiles that would knock your socks off and he was very patient while we shopped and chatted. :-)

It was so great to meet her, and we are now hoping that the whole KC group of ladies and kids can get together at the same time! So, any ideas....anyone? :D

It's so wonderful that we have this online community and that so many of us are taking the opportunity to meet each other in person. What a great source of support and friendship! I, for one, am grateful to know so many of you online and to have met some of you in person. :-)

khakismom
11-19-2003, 06:07 PM
How much fun!! Where did you guys go? If it was Town Center, I may have a petite fit because I was there at lunch time returning--what else--kids clothes. :) Let's definitely get everyone together!

nathansmom
11-19-2003, 10:09 PM
Sounds like you guys had fun.

KUvsOU
11-20-2003, 10:39 AM
We went to the Great Mall, but it was so nice we probably should have gone to Town Center.

Jacob was wearing an adorable one piece outfit. He was so interested in the sights and sounds he could hardly eat. Andrea is very easy to talk to and is very sweet. She comes across in her posts exactly how she is in person. It is so nice to finally meet someone after you have chatted with them online.

Hopefully, we can all get together next time! :)

Shawna
Mom of Cade 6/16/02