PDA

View Full Version : There is a dog translator now...can we make one for babies?

pritchettzoo
11-21-2003, 01:02 AM
I saw a commercial for this and thought it was a SNL farce. Nope, someone actually made a dog translator: http://www.bowlingual-dog-translator.com/

Has anyone seen one of these? Or, fess up, has anyone bought one?

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

LisaMom2Allie
11-21-2003, 01:23 AM
I have never seen one of these but it looks like something my sister would buy for her dog. He is her only child and she orders him gourmet dog treats from a doggie bakery and he rides in his own doggie car seat. She also has a birthday party for him every year.
I know she sounds like a nut job but she is single(no wonder LOL)and makes really good money and loves her little dog.
We were in LNT the other day and they had a "mood collar" for dogs, just like the mood rings.

Lisa
Mom to Allie Nicole
3-10-03

jojo2324
11-21-2003, 05:06 PM
OMG, I JUST saw one of these at Lord and Taylor!!! I was completely flabbergasted, and that they were charging nearly $100 for it!!! Unbelievable. I was trying to tell DH just how absurd I thought this was, but he was too busy checking out ties, when this woman comes gliding by, says, "Oh!! I need info on this!" and grabs a pamphlet.

No offense to the dog lovers out there, but if they had a cry/whimper/cough-lingual for BABIES, I'd be all over that one in a heartbeat. Couldn't they put their energy into that invention? They'd be selling like hotcakes! :)