PDA

View Full Version : Photo Holiday Cards

ncmommy
11-23-2003, 09:57 PM
We want to put our baby's photo on our Christmas cards this year. I have a coupon for Sears, but I'm wondering if anybody has other ideas?? We just had professional pictures taken, but unless we just get wallets and shove them in regular Chrismas cards, we really can't afford to use them for this purpose (the prints are a bit expensive.

Rachels
11-23-2003, 11:02 PM
Shutterfly and Ofoto both have nice cards. You can upload a digital or scanned photo. I also like the cards at Exposures and Dilworth Paper (www.dilworthpaper.com). The latter is in the neighborhood where I grew up and is a great store! :)

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

ncmommy
11-24-2003, 09:54 AM
Thanks you so much for your suggestions! I LOVE the shutterfly cards!! What a perfect solution!

August Mom
11-24-2003, 01:01 PM
Similar to Shutterfly, but less expensive are cards from clubphoto.com and webphotos.com. We got ours from WebPhotos and were pleased with the quality and price. I have ordered other items from Club Photo and have been pleased.

kristine_elen
11-24-2003, 02:26 PM
Target has a lot of cute cards where you tuck in the wallet-size photo so it becomes part of the front of the card. (They have them for wallet or 4x6.)

new_mommy25
11-24-2003, 02:54 PM
Walmart also has cards where you can tuck in a photo. They were 12 for 2.99

fauve01
11-24-2003, 03:08 PM
I'm planning to get some done at Sam's club. It was $9.95 for 30 photo cards. They can do it with a digital memory card or regular negative.

HTH!

Anne + DD

esianoyam3
11-24-2003, 05:41 PM
If you live near a Kiddie Kandids, they do adorable Christmas cards... Of course, you would need to have another professional sitting done...

If you plan on taking a professional portrait to somewhere like Sam's club to have cards made, you need to make sure to have a copyright release from the studio that did the pictures, or they won't do the cards for you.