PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the little people noah's ark?

SeekerMage
11-24-2003, 01:00 AM
We are thinking about getting it for Angie/Lil'bit for Christmas....its kinda simple but Angela really likes animals so it seems a good choice...hehe her room at school is also the Noah room so its kinda appropriate.

However, if not this one...any other suggestion for a little people set to get? She has the farm and the little doll house and we just got the zoo. I thought about the construction set but like that the ark holds all the people. What set do you all like? Any ideas?

sweetbasil
11-24-2003, 01:11 AM
DS#1 just got it for his third b-day, along with two expansion sets of additional animal pairs, and he just loves it. They're studying Genesis in Bible Class on Sunday mornings, so it arrived at just the right time. Honestly, though, he has so many animals that they all have a tough time fitting in the ark (though, that just might be pretty close to how it was IRL ;))!

He also has the Little People Nativity set, which he also adores.

Good luck,

AngelaS
11-24-2003, 07:07 AM
We have it. Both of my girls like playing with it and G will be getting the extra animals for Christmas.

They also like the Zoo set and the zoo train set. I'm hoping to buy the Nativity set for Christmas too. :)

We already have a farm, town, house, circus, and amusement park. What can I say? I love little people! :D

brubeck
11-24-2003, 05:09 PM
We have the airport which is really nice. For something cheaper, the rescue station (fire/medical station) is good, comes with a building, 2 vehicles and 2 LPs for $15. I just got Amy the LP fire truck for her birthday to go along with it and Andrew loves it too!

hbangthompson
11-24-2003, 05:48 PM
Our 23 month old LOVES his little people. I picked up the Noah's Ark for him at Costco a few months back and for $19.99 it also came with the extra animals and a little people video (which he also really loved).

We also have the barn, the fire truck, the dump truck, and the boat. My in-laws have the airport which he also likes to play with when we visit. My son just LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the little people.

He really likes to play with the little people bus, too, when we visit friends. Pretty soon, I think my house will be over-run by the little people...

As a side note, I have to say I like the fact that the kids are of different ethnicity and race.

nigele
11-25-2003, 02:47 PM
I like that one of the Little People wears glasses! ;-)

I got the Noah's Ark for Tom for Christmas at Kohl's - they had a 50% off sale and I got it for $12.50!