PDA

View Full Version : What should DD wear on the plane?

peanut4us
11-24-2003, 06:46 PM
I was just trying to pack and determine what she will wear tomorrow... I settled on a pair of sweat pants with sweat shirt and a short sleeved onsie... I notice that airplanes are sometimes cold, sometimes warm... But now I'm thinking, maybe I should put her in a long sleeve onsie... Opinions??

mamahill
11-24-2003, 07:03 PM
I always stick Ainsleigh in the kind of outfit you had in mind. You can always bring a light sweater or something, and you'll have a blanket handy, right? I've been on flights where I've had to peel off layers, as well as add them (all on the same flight sometimes!). Have fun!

Bon Voyage!

Momof3Labs
11-24-2003, 09:03 PM
Think about ease of diaper changing too - can you easily change her in pants and a onesie? And I would add at least one more easily removable layer on top, if you stick with the onesie + sweat pants - airplanes can be quite chilly!

new_mommy25
11-24-2003, 09:22 PM
I just flew with DS and this is what he wore. Short sleeve snug onesie. Long sleeve thermal bodysuit over (I left the top two buttons open). Elastic waist cords. I had a sweatshirt in my bag but we never used it. I had no problem changing his diaper on the plane (We flew America West and they had pretty large changing tables) and DS did not seem to even notice he had two shirts snapped betwwen his legs. Plus it was nice having 2 shirts on because as I was pushing him in the stroller towards baggage claim he spit up. So I just took his top shirt off ans slipped his pants back on, took about 20 seconds.
edited to add: We never used the sweatshirt because while he was in his carseat I had him covered with his blanket.